yahoo

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Sears Wish List catalogue is here already! It's funny how exciting it is considering i don't think I've ever ordered anything out of it before- but it does make for about 1000 pages of good flipping material!

I'm not any more organized than I was this morning, but I feel more relaxed. I had the papers to do today, and it wasn't too hot so it was a really nice walk. I ordered a babywearing poncho that works for mom and tot, so if it rains, I won't be stuch trying to figure out what to do. That's pretty exciting for me!

I'm currently working on a skirt for Avari- it's going to be really fun, I created the pattern and it's still being created as I go along- so it'll be OOAK (one of a kind) I have some pretty beautiful bamboo yarn coming in the mail, but it's not here yet. I miss my mail deliveries over the past few months!!!

0 comments: