Feeling Better

Monday, August 20, 2007

I didn't post for a few days- I wasn't feeling very positive and I'm trying to make this blog only positive- so if I don't have something good to say- I'll say nothing at all!

Avari slept until 7 this morning- doing a little happy dance!!!! She slept from 7 to 7- woo hoo! Usually we're dragged out of sleep 5:30 or 6. I have to admit that I feel incredible now!

So- this week I'm hoping that out of the funk, I can accomplish alot! I'd like to crochet 5 more hats before Blackberry Street Festival, and of course- I feel over my phone phobia, so I have to phone to book the table.

I was hoping to get to go to the Blackberry Wine and Cheese Fest, but Kevin works until 8:30 on Wednesdays, so no goal.

One of the major goals of this week is finding Avari a place to go from 1-5 on Mondays starting in September. I'm not nervous about her staying somewhere- it's ust going to be confusing for naptimes- she usually sleeps from 1:30ish to 3, but I'm not sure if she will nap somewhere else or not? Also, the whole germ factor (since we don't vaccinate). Now, I'm not opposed to her being exposed to the germs, it's just that I won't be exposed as well- We've done so well keeping her healthy with breastfeeding- mainly I believe because I've been everywhere that she has been- but I won't be around the care place to do that. Hmmmm......

oh the guilty life of a mother!

0 comments: