Great Mail Day!

Monday, August 20, 2007

What a pick-me-up today-

I received a "hug" in the mail today- a beautiful hand painted playsilk from one of my customers- she is opening her hyenacart store tomorrow and is so talented- it's beautiful!


go to http://www.hyenacart.com/ and look at the daily calender- her store's name is julia*dream - LOVE IT!


Also this afternoon, my yarn ball exchange arrived- woo hoo!!! I am in love and have already started a kimono project.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11254172@N04/ - check out the pics!! (there's a cute one of Ava too....)




Today we went and visited Craig- we were supposed to swim with Craig and Jaya, but there were lessons- so no pool. So instead we had a visit. The kids are starting to actually play together- it is SO cute! They chase each other and play peek a boo and I am so stoked about this toddler phase. Except for the tempers and the word NO!

and best of all- Kev brought home THE best slurpee tonight- yes- I shouldn't have a slurpee considering I am trying to lose 20 lbs in 9 weeks- but a pinacolada/lime slurpee combo is basically irrisistable

0 comments: