Thursday, August 30, 2007

So, I've been reading other people's blog and they are all very interesting- so I appologize to anyone who has been reading this one, if you're even still doing it cause it sure is boring! If you email me, I'll pass you along some addresses to some better ones- ha ha!

Avari is having her nap now, we're off to the La Leche League meeting at 10 to day (it's 9:30), so I suppose that we'll be there by 11, and then it's off to lunch for 12! Then naptime, and if there is enough time, I'll get little chunky monkey weighed and then at some point I have to make a dish for the pot luck at 5. My parents are arriving sometime today.

The rest of the long weekend is going to be Crazy! (that's right it's capatalized!) Tomorrow, I'm going to visit mom and dad, and then I have to do the papers at some point. AND pack. AND do laundry. Then we are going to Nanaimo over night, coming back Saturday night and then I have to work Sunday and Monday. Yea for Stat-pay!!!

OK- I promise that I will try to be more creative on my entries in the future- I'll make it a goal

0 comments: