8:30

Friday, August 17, 2007

That's what time Avari woke up this morning. I'm not kidding! Usually it's just shy of 6. She was awake at 4:30, but I never expected her to sleep right up until I usually put her down for her nap. I'm all confused as what to do for her sleep schedule today now? We're supposed to be at a fun Summer Group right now, but I figured that I should try and put her down 2.5 hours after waking like normal which is now.... but she's not really in to falling asleep

Maybe it's due to the neighbour across the street that insists on revving his motor on his car for the past 5 minutes.

I don't think the blog will be very exciting today- I'm kinda tired and trying to figure out how to organize myself for lund dayz tomorrow. I don't even really feel like working on my crocheting this morning which I'm usually all gung-ho for...

0 comments: