Weekend of work- or is it,...

Friday, July 11, 2008

I can't even begin to explain how much I love my job! I get to learn a ton, go to great weddings, eat awesome food, have sleep overs at Karen's house and have a little bit of me time. I think it's actually very therapeutic. I'm pretty exhausted from the day, and I REALLY looking forward to getting some undisturbed sleep in past 4:30 AM sleep.

This morning with Avari was pretty great. We had 2 hours to kill during Kevin's meeting, so we did downtown Courtenay at her pace. I think that I'm usually in such a rush to get places, that I forget how much fun it is for her to explore- and it's really great for me to slow down and enjoy all of the incredible things she is doing lately. Today, she actually understood that I was going to be away working. She wasn't sad, but she knows that i'm going to Karrot's house for 2 days. (Karrot is what she named her dolly after Karen.)

Here are a couple of pictures that I took from today, because I know I'm really going to miss her tomorrow!

I'm kind of on a super blown out high contrast kick right now...



0 comments: