Having Trouble Letting Go....

Friday, July 18, 2008

Now, I know that I tend to pack rat most of my things. I'm good about clearing the clutter a couple of times a year, but there's one thing that I just have too much trouble parting with.

My photos.

I've put over 6000 raw image files on my computer in the past year and this week I got the dreaded message "There is not enough memory on the computer to complete this task"

Yikes! So, my goal today is to go through and delete all of the unusable images - so that I have more room to add photos taken with my new lens! It arrived in the mail, and I'm really enjoying it so far and I can't wait to really give it a go!

I'll be back with some photos after clearing some clutter...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, when are you available for a photo shoot....facebook or email me.


Crystal