Wine in Tetrapaks...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

hmmm.... It has been forever since I've been inside the BC Liquor Store- and we happened upon a couple of french companies who put their wine in tetrapak. No joke! The same size as a bottle, but tetrapak- this really blew my mind! I had to look it up when we came home.

French Rabbit Wines


I was marveling at Avari's ability to go from one activity to another with no focus on anything. Well where did she get that from I wonder?

I currently have the following projects on needle.

-Ice Queen - doing about 3-4 rows at a time
-Pinwheel Sweater - getting there, but sllooowwww going
-Just finished spinning my Morgan roving this evening
-Just finished Kevin's gloves this evening
-my second Beemerknits Redmond Sock
-a neck warmer scarf that I have frogged a zillion times, but I'm determined to figure out the pattern
-Just started Matt's Hat tonight

I've planned out 100 sewing patterns too...

0 comments: