How quickly time flies

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Alrighty, my New Years resolutions are already falling to the wayside

#1 - Blog every day (oops)

#2 - Be in bed by 10:30 (and you can see by the time of my postings... oops)

BUT

I have been doing well with my crafting!

I haven't been taking as many photos as I would like to, I really want to work on my outdoor framing, but the weather is just crummy and it's hard to pack Avari and the camera along and keep them both nice and dry! I'm sure everyone is getting tired of our house background by now though!

Here's a shot from yesterday- you can see in her eyes that there isn't much of a sparkle, poor dear has another set of teeth popping through and she isn't herself right now...


The weather forecast for the week is looking up, so I promise an outdoor shoot once Avari is feeling top notch again- I also have a maternity shoot set up for this week.... yippee! Add in 5 knitting projects and a Valentine's dress and this week is shaping up to be a crafty one!

0 comments: