Weekly Review

Saturday, January 5, 2008


This Week I'm going to be Reviewing:

Family Traditions





Those of you who know me, already know my love affair with hyenacart. It is an incredible place to find quality handmade everything- and a way to support some awesome work at home parents. Please check it out!

Family Traditions is a business run by Leanne, a mother of 4 children, who has been crocheting for 20 years. Leanne (like alot of us) has a blog at http://myfamilytraditions.blogspot.com/

She has been profiling some gorgeous wool longies on her cart! If you've never seen longies before- they are the new "it" thing! She can take custom orders, so contact her with any enquiries!

Leanne's business is also involved in a congo on hyenacart (a conglomeration of businesses)- so check her out in both places!


2 comments:

Jelaina said...

Hee hee~ I see that you've got a drop spindle.... I had that same 'accident' at the Gibson's Fibre Festival earlier this past summer.... it's fun on the spinny side!

jendodd said...

oh- I definitely agree!!! I trust you are having a great time with it as well!