Mmmm... Roving

Wednesday, January 16, 2008




Here is my newest yarn- I call it Morgan
(named after the wonderful gi
rl who bestowed this roving upon me.
Isn't it beautiful!
I plan on doing 2 4oz skeins of the Morgan Co
lourway and then a 2oz pink trim skein and a 2oz blue skein.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!






What else have I been up to? I finally blocked the cloche I finished months ago. The colourway crocheted up completely gorgeous! It was dyed by The Boondock's owner's son- I fell in love with
it! I have finished one fingerless glove to match, just have to do the pair for it!







hmmmm... who's going to wear this since my head looks funny in hats...












and the last project of this week... sewing!!!! I made a lunch kit that is waterproofed with PUL in the inside.














0 comments: