A New Week = New Fun!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I finally finished Kevin's Gloves!! Yippee!!! I'm trying to convince him to let me felt them, because they are a touch big (my gauge must have been off) but he won't give them back- but I am loving them. I panicked after the first one and ordered an extra skein of Barrett, but it turns out that i didn't need it- so now I need a new project for that skein

Here's a picture of them almost finished













Here's how my ice queen is going so far- I'm about 2/3rds done- so I should get it done by the end of the month! The picture doesn't do it justice at all- it is gorgeous!










I finished handspinning my Morgan colourway - what to make- any ideas!?!?!








I've volunteered to make some finger puppet templates for the Mom's Cafe for Next Wednesday- I started off thinking that I should make some really blank canvasses for the kids to work with, but then I changed my mind-









so, I've started making some really fun ones- I have one that is obviously a bird, bee and bear- but the kids can put the faces on them and decorate them however they'd like to - so much fun!!

and finally today- something that I can sort of share, but can't totally because it's a BIG SECRET! But I'm very, very excited - Here's a sneak peek!

0 comments: