I learned today...

Friday, January 18, 2008

There was a survey at ravelry.com for the average age of users- funny enough, the most users are age 28. Like me! I didn't realize that so many people my age where in to knitting and crocheting- it makes me feel not so old.

Speaking of cookbooks earlier- I wanted to share the 5 that are in my supreme rotation.

1. You Are What You Eat - awesome health recipes, very hardcore, but so great for the body!

2. Deceptively Delicious - how to sneak veggies in to regular meals- alot of the recipes are a little too fatty/deep fried, so I modify them- but I like that I can get some extra nutrients in to Avari

3. Cook This - Totally gourmet recipes, but the sassy book makes it really not intimidating- their French Onion Soup is Devine!

4. Cooking for the Rushed - Weekly Dinner Plans and grocery lists- how awesome is that!

5. Weeknight Menus (Cuisine at Home) - 15 and 30 minute entrees

0 comments: