Tapping in to creativity

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have discovered a series hole in my ability to be creative. Give me a pattern, a photo, or instructions and I'm all over it.

Stand me in front of bolts of fabric, or just give me an original challenge and I'm lost! Basically I'm a bit of a rip-off artist. Or perhaps I've never given myself the opportunity to be creative. I think there is probably a good psychological reason why I'm unable to create original material, but I haven't figured it out.

So, I've created yet another goal (which reminds me that I need to start tracking my goals on the side of my blog so that I can keep track of them). I'm going to be creative!

I'm scared!

I'm joining the Creativity 350 Campaign (banner link to your left). Basically you're supposed to create something crafty that is significant to the number 350.

???

I will figure it out! I hope.

I'm also struggling this month with my Chicks Who Click photo word. I'm not sure how to take a picture that represents the words. I've taken alot of great photos that I'm pleased with this month however they have nothing to do with Transition or Power . I just can't wrap my head around that one.

Considering that I have to send the photos to the developer by tomorrow afternoon, I'm really, really stuck. Grrrr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jen.

Jen said...

Hey Jen! This is jenn8675309 from PO. :) I am adding you to my favorites :)