So much to chat about

Wednesday, October 3, 2007



Avari has been napping for 3.5 hours, and I have so much to do so I figured that starting ablog post would guarantee to wake her up!




I've been having alot of mail fun this week. Lots of it is for the store, but it's still nice to hear the doorbell ring. But first of all, the most fun was The Spotted Box- it has so many incredible things in it and so many great gift certificates to use for Christmas shopping! Yes, I'm already thinking about it- this is the new organized me remember?




Avari's ice skates arrived as well. http://www.babyskates.com/ - they are gorgeous little pink things!




We had our first skating class today. All my hopes for a skating prodigy were soon dashed. I'm just kidding of course! But as soon as I tried to stand Avari up, she'd start screeching- by the end of the class, I had her holding on to the bar and could push her, but she wasn't particularly impressed. Except when the bubbles came out!



I'm very excited because Kevin finally affirmed that I do get my sewing/craft room- yea yea yea!!! I have been itching to sew but it just seems like to much work to try and get everything together- so by my birthday I will be all set up and then I'll be able to post more fun crafty pictures.
Speaking of crafty, Avari has been having fun drawing lately- I opened up some of the crayons that I ordered from Melissa and Doug and although half are now lost to the depths of the living room, she is starting to scribble!
and there she is awake! I'll try to finish soon!

0 comments: