Happy Thanksgiving

Saturday, October 6, 2007


Just finished Turkey dinner- yummmmmmm - I'm getting to be a pro at it now- some how it all worked out and was soooooo good!!!!!!! I was pretty durned impressed with myself about it. The menu was great and now I'm just waiting for Kevin to become unstuffed enough to want pumpkin pie.

Doesn't that looks super yummy!!!

I sure think so




I am very excited about Ravelry- I've been browsing since I got my invite and I'm trying to get my yarn stash all organized so that I can plan out projects- here is some of the yarn that I got this week


The grey brown Three Irish Girls Lindon Merino is already cast on and will be a pair of mittens for Kevin

The pink and grey Three Irish Girls Galenos Merino- well I'm not so sure- I'm thinking mittens for Avari for skating and some leg warmers!

The rainbow Beemer Knits DK Sock Yarn is going to be some awesome socks for me- my first socks! yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: