Superstar

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My house is soooooo organized looking- well the main floor- it feels so nice! The living room area is completely organized, so I'll be starting with the laundry room this week- but I'm loving this so far!'

I'm trying to figure out how crafting works. I would LOVE to be able to have a table at the Dwight Hall Craft fair next year for Christmas, but what do people do? Craft all year long just for the one event? And how can I possibly not keep/give away everything before then? Hmmmm..... well once I have my sewing centre set up....

does anyone have any ideas what do buy Kevin for his birthday? He needs clothes but I think that he will hate me if I buy him clothes, because that is what he always gets now- but I honestly don't have any idea of what else to buy him!!! hmmmmmm.....

0 comments: